Service / T&C
We will store the text of the contract and send you the order data by email. You may view the TOC here at any time. You may view your past orders in our client login area.
1. Payment by invoice
We cooperate with RatePAY GmbH, Franklinstraße 28-29, D-10587 Berlin (hereinafter “RatePAY”) in order to be able to offer you attractive payment methods. We assign our payment claim to RatePAY if any effective purchase contract is entered into between you and us while using a RatePAY payment method. We assign our payment claim to the partner bank of RatePAY GmbH when using the RatePAY payment method by instalments. By choosing one of the RatePAY payment methods provided here, you consent to transfer of your personal data and the order data to RatePAY GmbH for the purpose of identity verification ̈and review of your creditworthiness as well as processing of the contract within the framework of you order. You can find all details in the additional terms and conditions and the privacy notice for RatePAY payment types, which shall be part of these general terms and conditions. They shall apply at all times when you choose a RatePAY payment method.
2. Payment by credit card
The STAHLFREAK.de online shop accepts: Euro/Mastercard and Visa. Your complete data will be transmitted in encrypted form via SSL servers to ensure protection of your credit card details. They are, therefore, safe from access by third parties.
You may file an objection with your credit card company if your credit card is misused by an unauthorised person. You will receive a refund in case of misuse. Most credit institutions generally either cover all costs or limit your liability to a maximum deductible of EUR 50. In case of claims demonstrably caused by an order placed with STAHLFREAK.de, we shall pay a deductible of up to EUR 50 to you if the damage is not already compensated by the respective credit card institute.
For more on this subject, see the items “Data protection policy” and “Data security”.
3. Advance payment
There also is the payment option of advance payment (bank transfer). We grant a discount of 3% on the total amount of the payment for this. In such a case, you will transfer the payment amount according to the order confirmation to the account of STAHLFREAK.de (bank details are listed in the order confirmation). We will start processing the order once the money has been credited to our account.
4. Payment via PayPal/PayPal Express
PayPal is a common and well-established payment service provider. We also offer this payment method. Select this option to be automatically redirected to the PayPal payment page. Your order will be processed once the payment is completed. You will need your PayPal credentials.
5. Payment via Amazon Payments
Amazon Payments will use the payment and shipping information stored in your Amazon account for your payment. You only need your Amazon credentials. In principle, you need to be registered there or register there, legitimise yourself with your credentials, and confirm the payment instruction to us. You will receive further instructions on how to get to the payment provider’s page in the ordering process.
General Terms and Conditions for Use of the Online Shop and Purchase Contracts with the STAHLFREAK.de Online Shop
1. Scope of application
The following general terms and conditions shall apply to the business relationship between the client and STAHLFREAK.de exclusively, including use of the website, except as far as they are modified by agreements between the parties. The general terms and conditions as amended at the time of conclusion of the contract shall form an integral part of the contract.
2. Copyright and industrial property rights
The contents of this website are protected by law. Reproduction, dissemination, or use of any material protected by copyright, trademark, competition law, or otherwise, in particular texts, illustrations, graphics, software, videos, music, brands, logos, and other company trademarks, for commercial purposes without prior written consent is prohibited. No rights of use are granted beyond the specific purpose of use underlying the download where content is made available for download by STAHLFREAK.de.
3. Contractual partner
STAHLFREAK.de Warenhandel GmbH
Am Rothenberg 7
Phone: +49 (0) 6346 - 9999121
Fax: +49 (0) 6346 - 9999122
Managing director: Cäcilia Laux
Local court (Amtsgericht) Wittlich, HRB 40478
VAT ID no.: DE 255713917
4. Offer and acceptance
(1) The illustration and presentation of the products and goods shall not constitute any binding offer; it merely constitutes an invitation to submit offers to STAHLFREAK.de.
(2) The order completed by the client and submitted by mouse click shall constitute the offer. The order shall be subject to these contractual terms.
(3) No minimum order value is defined. The corresponding postage and shipping costs will be charged for orders below an order value of EUR 1000.00 (in Germany) and EUR 1500.00 (countries of the European Union bordering Germany and Switzerland) (see shipping costs).
(4) STAHLFREAK.de shall be entitled, but not obligated, to accept such an offer within 3 working days from submission of the order. Immediate delivery of the goods shall also be deemed to be acceptance. The necessary confirmation of the order shall not constitute acceptance.
(5) STAHLFREAK.de does not sell or transfer any goods to minors.
5. Order address/delivery/reservation of changes
(1) Only addresses within the European Union (countries bordering Germany) and Switzerland shall be accepted as delivery addresses.
(2) The delivery shall be performed in accordance with the postage and shipping costs indicated in the online shop. Deliveries shall be made free of charge within Germany from an order value of EUR 1000.00 upwards. Deliveries shall be made free of charge within the European Union (countries bordering Germany) and Switzerland from EUR 1500.00 upwards.
(3) If a supplier of STAHLFREAK.de does not deliver the ordered goods, in violation of its contractual obligation, STAHLFREAK.de shall have the right to withdraw from its contract with the client. This shall only apply if STAHLFREAK.de is not responsible for the non-delivery. If the goods are not or only partially available, the client shall be informed without undue delay that the ordered product is not available. Any payment already made shall then be refunded without undue delay.
(4) If compliance with the delivery period is not possible due to force majeure, in particular, but not exclusively due to mobilisation, war, riot, strike, lockout, and new legislation, the delivery period shall be extended appropriately. STAHLFREAK.de shall not be held liable for the non-performance if delivery is rendered impossible by such circumstances
(5) The risk of damage shall pass to the client upon delivery of the goods to the client, and otherwise upon the client’s default of acceptance.
6. Retention of title
The delivered goods shall remain the property of STAHLFREAK.de until complete settlement of all claims against the client arising from the purchase contract. The client shall be obligated to treat the goods with care during the period of retention of title. The client shall communicate any change of possession of the goods and any change of address to STAHLFREAK.de without undue delay.
(1) The prices are indicated in euros, including statutory value added tax.
(2) Payment for of the goods may be made by advance payment, by PayPal, or by credit card if the conditions from item 2 are met; if the conditions from item 1 are met, the amount may also be invoiced. Payment via Amazon Payments shall also be possible.
(3) Payment by credit card shall only be permitted if the client is also the holder of the credit card. If this payment method is chosen, STAHLFREAK.de shall be authorised to charge the credit card account upon placement of the order for the goods.
(4) Delivery against invoice shall require that the delivery address, home address, and billing address are identical and located within the European Union or Switzerland. The purchase price shall be due at the latest 8 days after receipt of the invoice.
8. Creditworthiness check
Data may be exchanged with the following companies for the purpose of credit assessment and credit monitoring:
1. Schufa Holding AG
The name, address, and date of birth will be transmitted to the above companies within the scope of this. Please see our provisions on data protection for further information.
9. Liability for defects
The statutory rules shall apply if there is a defect in the purchased item. Assignment of these claims of the orderer shall be excluded.
As far as nothing to the contrary is stated below, further claims of the orderer -- no matter the legal reasons -- shall be excluded. STAHLFREAK.de shall, therefore, not be liable for any damage that has not occurred to the delivered item itself; in particular, STAHLFREAK.de shall not be liable for any loss of profit or any other financial loss suffered by the orderer. As far as the contractual liability of STAHLFREAK.de is excluded or restricted, this shall apply to the personal liability of its employees, representatives, and vicarious agents accordingly.
The above limitation of liability shall not apply if the cause of damage is due to intent or gross negligence or if injury is involved. Furthermore, it shall not apply if the orderer asserts any claims stipulated by the law.
The obligation to compensate for property damage shall be limited to the typically incurred damage if STAHLFREAK.de negligently breaches any essential contractual obligation.
If the supplementary performance is rendered by way of a replacement delivery, the orderer shall be obligated to return the goods initially delivered to STAHLFREAK.de or to a previously stated manufacturer’s address at STAHLFREAK.de’s expense within 30 days. The defective goods must be returned in accordance with the statutory rules. STAHLFREAK.de reserves the right to assert claims to compensation under the conditions stipulated by law.
The limitation period shall be twenty-four months, calculated from delivery.
a) It shall be ensured that the goods comply with any agreed quality or are free of defects of material at the time of handover. This shall mean that the goods are suitable for the use stipulated in the contract or suitable for regular use, and that they have a quality as is usual for goods of the same type and that the seller can expect based on the type of goods and/or our or the manufacturer’s notification.
Properties of the goods in accordance with our specifications, labelling, or marketing are only part of the agreed quality if this is explicitly stated in the offer, if confirmed by us in writing, or if indicated in the order confirmation.
b) If the client is an entrepreneur, it must review the goods for completeness or any defects immediately following receipt of the delivery and report any deviations or transport damage to us at the latest within two weeks of handover. If the notification is not made in time, the goods shall be deemed approved.
c) The warranty term shall be 2 years for new goods, 1 year for used goods. The warranty shall commence upon receipt of the goods by the client.
d) If there is any defect, you are due the statutory claims to subsequent performance (rectification of defects or subsequent delivery) at your choice. If the statutory conditions are met, you will have further claims to reduction, withdrawal, compensation, or reimbursement of futile expenses.
Subsequent performance may be refused if it is only possible at disproportionately high cost. Withdrawal shall be excluded if the defect is minor and insignificant.
e) Claims for damages due to defects in the item shall be excluded, except if the defects were fraudulently concealed, a guarantee for the quality of the goods was given, or culpable damage to life, health, or body has occurred.
f) The prerequisite for the client’s warranty claims shall be that the defect has not been caused by improper use or overuse, or that the goods have not been maintained and cared for in accordance with our recommendations, or those of the manufacturer and that the defect has arisen as a result.
g) If a defect only becomes apparent later than 6 months after the handover of the goods, the client shall bear the burden of proof that the item was defective at the time of the transfer of risk.
11. Exclusion of liability
(1) In the event of a breach of duty by STAHLFREAK.de, its bodies or vicarious agents, liability for compensation shall be excluded.
(2) The exclusion of liability according to item 1 shall not affect
- any claims of the buyer or of persons covered by the protection of the contract in accordance with case law that are caused by injury to life, body, or health;
- any claims of such persons due to gross negligence or intentional breach of contractual obligations by STAHLFREAK.de, its bodies or vicarious agents;
- any claims of such persons for breach of cardinal obligations resulting in financial damage. However, the scope of liability shall be limited to the typically foreseeable damage; as well as any
- claims under the Product Liability Act (Produkthaftungsgesetz).
(3) If damage is due to the fault of STAHLFREAK.de as well as to the fault of the user of this website, the user shall be liable for the contributory fault.
(4) As far as STAHLFREAK.de provides access to any other websites via links, STAHLFREAK.de shall not be responsible for the contents contained on these. STAHLFREAK.de does not adopt the external contents as its own. If STAHLFREAK.de becomes aware of any illegal content on external websites, STAHLFREAK.de shall block access to such sites without undue delay.
12. Right of withdrawal in the event of non-collection of the service
The client shall be obligated to either accept the goods immediately or to collect them from the competent post office or parcel service branch within 7 days of notification in case of dispatch in accordance with the contract. A delivery date must also be agreed within 7 days if the goods are to be delivered by a forwarding agent. Otherwise, STAHLFREAK.de shall be entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract without setting a further deadline.
13. Assignment/set-off/right of retention
Claims against STAHLFREAK.de must not be assigned. Offsetting shall only be permitted against counter-claims that have been legally established, are undisputed or recognised by STAHLFREAK.de. The client shall only be authorised to exercise a right of retention as far as its counter-claim is based on the same contractual relationship.
If the client has entered default of payment, STAHLFREAK.de shall be entitled to charge interest on arrears, currently in the amount of 5% above the base interest rate per annum. If STAHLFREAK.de has demonstrably incurred any higher damage due to the default, STAHLFREAK.de shall also be entitled to assert such claims to damages (e.g. reminder fees).
Communication must be sent to the persons and address specified in item 3.
15. Returns/revocation policy
You have the right to withdraw from this contract without stating any reasons within a period of fourteen days. The revocation period shall be fourteen days, starting on the day on which you or a third party designated by you who is not the carrier have/has taken possession of the goods.
You must contact us (STAHLFREAK.de Warenhandel GmbH, Am Rothenberg 7, D-76857 Wernersberg, fax. +49 (0) 6346 - 9999122, e-mail: email@example.com) by way of an explicit statement (e.g. a mailed letter, telefax, or email) to inform us about your decision to revoke this contract to exercise your revocation rights. You may use the enclosed revocation form template (click the link below) for this. However, this is not required.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient to dispatch the communication about exercise of the revocation right before the revocation period expires.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we must refund any payments that we have received from you, including any delivery costs (except for any additional costs that result from your choice of any other delivery method than the most cost-efficient standard delivery offered by us) without undue delay and at the latest within fourteen days of the day on which we were informed of your withdrawal from this contract. We will perform the refund using the same means of payment that you used for the initial transaction, except if we have explicitly agreed something different with you; in no case will this refund incur any fees for you. We may refuse reimbursement until we have received the returned goods or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, depending on which happens earlier.
You must send the goods back or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any case at the latest within fourteen days after the day on which you inform us of your withdrawal from this contract. The time limit shall be observed if you dispatch the goods before the expiration of the time limit of fourteen days. We shall bear the costs for return of the goods. You shall only be liable for any value loss of the goods if the value loss is due to handling of the goods that was not necessary for inspection of their properties, characteristics, and function.
You may use the following form:
16. Dispute resolution
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS) that you can find at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
We are neither obligated nor willing to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer dispute resolution body.
17. Final provisions
If you are an entrepreneur, German law shall apply, subject to exclusion of UN sales law.
If you are a merchant within the meaning of the German Commercial Code (Handelsgesetzbuch), a legal entity under public law or a public-law special fund, the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between you and us shall be our registered office.